Bombardier Learjet 60
The Learjet 60 is a mid-size cabin, medium-range business jet aircraft manufactured by Bombardier Aerospace and powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW305A engines. It has a range (with 4 passengers and 2 crew) of 2,405 nautical miles 4,454 km). The Learjet 60 is private jet that climb quickly to high cruise levels, have fast cruise speeds, operate economically, and is reliable. It would seem that those features would attract more than a niche worth of buyers, but the important point is that the Learjet 60 more than lives up to these expectations.
The Learjet 60 is notable for its time-to-climb performance, climbing to 41,000 feet (12,497 m) in 18.5 minutes at maximum weight. It also distinguished as the last legacy Learjet, using the wing that designer Bill Lear adapted from the Swiss military aircraft, the FFA P-16.
If the Learjet 60’s climb and cruise performance aren’t enough, consider its operating cost. Overall costs rival even the best-selling jets of its size. And when compared to average jets in its class, the Learjet 60 consistently comes out on top in cruise speed and range. In short, it’s hard to find a longer-range, faster private jet anywhere.
Production of the Learjet 60 ended in 2007 after 314 aircraft had been built. The Learjet 60XR is the current model in production from Bombardier Aerospace.
Aircraft charter - Bombardier Learjet 60
If you wish to charter Bombardier Learjet 60 or some other aircraft please feel free to contact us at any time. Fill the contact form below, or contact us directly by e-mail or phone:
E-mail: email@example.com TEL: +385 1 4101 550 FAX: +385 1 4101 551 GSM: +385 98 868 223
- Crew: 2
- Capacity: 8 passengers
- Length: 58 ft 8 in (17.881m)
- Wingspan: 43 ft 9 in (13.34 m)
- Height: 14 ft 8 in (4.471 m)
- Wing area: 264.5 ft² (24.57 m²)
- Empty weight: 14,640 lb (6,641 kg)
- Max. takeoff weight: 23,500 lb (10,660 kg)
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PW305A turbofan, 4,600 lbf (20.46 kN) each
- Maximum speed: 522 mph (453 knots, 839 km/h) (max cruise)
- Cruise speed: 484 mph (Fast Cruise 536 mph) (420 knots, 778 km/h, Mach 0.74) (long-range cruise)
- Range: 2,773 mi (2,409 nmi, 4,461 km)
- Service ceiling: 51,000 ft (15,545 m)
- Rate of climb: 4,500 ft/min (22.9 m/s)