The Hawker 900XP keeps many of the distinguishing features of the Hawker 850XP such as the winglets, Proline 21 avionics and cabin design. It’s upgraded engines allow it to climb more efficiently and give it an increased range.
The Hawker 900XP, the newest version of the Hawker 800/800XP mid-sized business jet, received type certification in August 2007. In creating the Hawker 900XP, the Hawker series had been stretched, its wings had been modified, and it was now powered by very advanced, efficient turbofan engines. Production ended in 2012 following completion of 183 airplanes.
Aircraft charter - Hawker 900XP
If you wish to charter Hawker 900XP or some other aircraft please feel free to contact us at any time. Fill the contact form below, or contact us directly by e-mail or phone:
E-mail: email@example.com TEL: +385 1 4101 550 FAX: +385 1 4101 551 GSM: +385 98 868 223
- Crew: Two - pilot, co-pilot
- Capacity: up to 9 passengers
- Length: 15.6 m (51 ft 2 in)
- Wingspan: 16.56 m (54 ft 4 in)
- Height: 5.5 m (18 ft 1 in)
- Empty weight: 7,108 kg (15,670 lb)
- Max. takeoff weight: 12,701 kg (28,000 lb)
- Powerplant: 2 × Honeywell Aerospace TFE 731-50R turbofan engines
- Maximum cruise speed: 830 km/h (448 KTS, Mach 0,80)
- Range: 5,378 km (2,904 nmi)
- Service ceiling: 12,497 m (41,000 ft)