Piaggio P180 Avanti
Piaggio P180 Avanti is the leading product of Piaggio Aero Industries and is the result of a complex aeronautical engineering project that required years of research and thousands of wind-tunnel tests.
Equipped with twin Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-66B engines mounted in pusher configuration, it is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 737 km/h at a cruising altitude of 9,450 metres, with a performance superior than many jet-powered aircrafts.
P180 can accomodate 6-8 passengers depending on aircraft layout.
Aircraft charter - Piaggio P180 Avanti
If you wish to charter Piaggio P180 Avanti or some other aircraft please feel free to contact us at any time. Fill the contact form below, or contact us directly by e-mail or phone:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: +385 1 4101 550 FAX: +385 1 4101 551 GSM: +385 98 868 223
- Crew: One or Two - pilot, co-pilot
- Capacity: 6-8 passengers
- Length: 14.41 m (47 ft 3½ in)
- Wingspan: 14.03 m (46 ft 0½ in)
- Height: 3.97 m (13 ft 0¾ in)
- Empty weight: 3,400 kg (7,500 lb)
- Max. takeoff weight: 5,239 kg (11,550 lb)
- Powerplant: 2 × P&W Canada PT6A-66B turboprops
- Cruise speed: 737 km/h (398 kts)
- Range: 2795 km (1509 NM)
- Service ceiling: 12,500 m (41,010 ft)