Hawker Beechcraft Premier 1A
The Beechcraft Premier I is a light business jet aircraft manufactured by the Beechcraft division of Hawker Beechcraft. The aircraft was designed to compete with the Cessna CitationJet series of aircraft.
The prime feature of the Premier 1A model is its spacious cabin, which is taller and wider than all its Cessna rivals and any other airplane in its class. Premier 1A is categorized as a small jet (Light Jet), but the width of the cabin and the height are, in fact, larger than some of the super light jet models, for example Learjet 45XR. Premier 1A is very spacious and can accommodate 6 passengers in the club 4 seats + 2 single seats.
The Premier I is constructed with a high-strength composite, carbon fiber/epoxy honeycomb structure fuselage. The Premier I and IA can be certified as light aircraft for operation by a single pilot. The powerplants are Williams International FJ44-2A engines.
Aircraft charter - Premier 1
If you wish to charter this or some other aircraft please feel free to contact us at any time. Fill the contact form below, or contact us directly by e-mail or phone:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: +385 1 4101 550 FAX: +385 1 4101 551 GSM: +385 98 868 223
- Crew: 1-2
- Capacity: 6-7 passengers (depending on crew complement)
- Length: 46 ft 0 in (14.02 m)
- Wingspan: 44 ft 6 in (13.56m)
- Height: 15 ft 4 in (4.67 m)
- Wing area: 247.0 sq ft (22.95 m²)
- Aspect ratio: 8.0:1
- Empty weight: 7,996 lb (3,627 kg)
- Max. takeoff weight: 12,500 lb (5,670 kg)
- Powerplant: 2 × Williams FJ44-2A turbofan, 2,300 lbf (10.23 kN) each
- Maximum speed: 530 mph (461 knots, 854 km/h) at 33,000 ft (10,060 m) (max cruise)
- Range: 1,645 mi (1,430 nmi, 2,648 km) with single pilot and four passengers
- Service ceiling: 41,000 ft (12,500 m)